CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Hi All,
So here is the update of the week:
Grant--we got a confirmation from BYU for Graduation having us review course work and spelling of the name for the certificate. You can't tell we are excited about this transition at all; it has only been the topic of every email. ha ha Grant is trying to make it through the semester with only two days of class and about a week until the last final will be completed. He is still continuing to look at employers and continuing to submit his resume.
Stacie--Busy with work, church, and getting Grant through the semester. Since I am the planner out of the two of us, I have been planning our trip to San Francisco that is less than 10 days away. (I am not excited at all to get away for a few days!!)
And the last announcement for those who could not get the attachment to work last week from our update--we will also be graduating into parenthood in Oct. I am currently 14 weeks along and beginning to get more energy every day. Hope all is well with everyone and we hope to hear how you each are doing very soon.
Love,
Stacie & Grant

0 comments: