CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tribute to the Tulsa Zoo


The Giraffes loved Sam's hat and came to visit.


Dad and Sam by her cousins the CHIMPS... for you aunt Allie!


The Kangaroo does exist at Tulsa Zoo. We were privileged to see a lot of animals because we went in the morning right after feeding time and they were all up and moving around. Plus it was a little cooler in the morning so I think that helped things too.


Grants Tombstone. ha ha


These are the dangerous dart frogs and they have quite a few of them in the Jungle building. They are fun to watch, but be careful...you don't want one jumping in your purse. They are very poisonous.


I don't think I want to be chased by one of these ever!!!


And the bear actually moved.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! That zoo looks like it has lots to do:)

Gram Pam said...

Hi Fam,
So fun to see your sweet girl growing. I love the bubbles shot. How lucky that you had a camera close. Thanks for keeping us in touch. Much love and prayers for safety in scary OK.